CISQ Develops Open-Source Global Software Standards
The Consortium for Information & Software Quality™ (CISQ™) was co-founded by OMG and the Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon University in 2010. We collaborate with the world's top software engineering experts to create standards for automating the measurement of software size and structural quality from the source code. CISQ standards enable organizations developing or acquiring software-intensive systems to measure the operational risk software poses to the business and estimate the cost of ownership.
All of our projects are funded by our sponsors so that we can continue to:
- Develop standards that automate software quality measurement
- Promote and sustain secure, reliable, and trustworthy software
- Share insight into software standards development
- Create cross-industry software quality weaknesses and definitions
- Educate, evolve, and refine software standard deployment and adoption
If you are interested in getting involved with these projects, we encourage you to reach out to our team for more information on sponsorship opportunities and partnerships.